Dimensional charting built to work natively with crossfilter rendered using d3.js. Check out the example page with a quick five minutes how to guide. For a detailed API reference and more please visit theWiki.
http://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/dc/1.7.0/dc.js http://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/dc/1.7.0/dc.min.js http://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/dc/1.7.0/dc.css
Please do not use github.io as a CDN unless you need the bleeding-edge features.
Install with npm
npm install dc
Install without npm
How to build dc.js locally
Make sure the following packages are installed on your machine
dc.js$ npm install
Build and Test
dc.js$ grunt test
Start the development server
dc.js$ grunt server
- Jasmine specs are hosted at http://localhost:8888/spec
- The stock example is at http://localhost:8888/web
- More examples are at http://localhost:8888/web/examples
This page is running version: v2.1.0-dev. The latest stable version is v1.7.3.
Take a look at the annotated source to the Nasdaq Example that is shown below.
For more information and assistance
- Release Notes
- Wiki - Additional examples
- Roadmap - Future Plans
- Stable API - Documentation
- Master API - Bleeding Edge
- Mailing List - The users group and best place to post support questions.
- Issues - Please post any issues you have found or enhancements you would like to see. Usage questions should be directed to the mailing list