Feature at glance:
can have an image and description.
- Fully Skin-able
- Your original dropdown is safe, so your form post will not be messed.
- Can be created via JSON object.
- An image and a description can be inserted with text. Each
- You may covert all combobox as image combobox, you may convert by id, multiple ids, or by wild card. We'll see that in example.
- Its possible to repopulate the data. You can also Enabled/Disabled your dropdown. Now with the object control.
- Almost all events are working.
Image DropDown v3.3 Features
- Each dropdown can have own properties.
- W3C Compatible
- More Organised
- Keyboard navigation
- Multiple selection (List)
- Multiple selection can have checkbox UI
- Event Chaining
- Multiple skin on single page
- CSS sprite for icons.
- Object Oriented approach
- Open/Close via object
- Add/Remove via object
- Enabled/Disable via object
- You can set almost all properties via object
- It's FREE again :)
How to use
You need to add below code in "header".
Now Below code in you Body section
Now You can use Dropdown For Apply Image using data-image